Trusted Temple, TX, Alzheimer’s Home Care for Seniors
An Alzheimer’s diagnosis can be scary for seniors and their family members, but Home Care Assistance of Temple, Texas, can help. We’re a trusted name in Alzheimer’s care and understand the ever-changing nature of the disease. To ensure your senior loved one’s care needs are met throughout each stage of Alzheimer’s, we customize each client’s care plan and can include any or all of the following:
- Nutritious meal preparation
- 24-hour safety monitoring to prevent wandering and falls
- Assistance with regular exercise
- Personal care including incontinence, bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Transportation to and from appointments and errands
- Help with household chores
- Emotional support and companionship
Our Alzheimer’s Caregivers Use Proprietary Care Methods
For no additional cost, family members can include our proprietary senior care methods in their senior loved one’s Alzheimer’s care plan. These methods are scientifically proven to promote senior health and wellbeing while stimulating brain activity and providing emotional support and companionship. These care programs include:
• Balanced Care Method ™ – This holistic approach to senior care is inspired by the elderly in Okinawa, Japan, who discovered the key to senior longevity and wellbeing is a balanced lifestyle that emphasizes physical activity, nutritious diet, socialization, cognitive stimulation, and self-esteem.
• Cognitive Therapeutics Method – CTM can help seniors slow cognitive decline and sharpen mental acuity through a series of games and activities designed to enhance senior cognition including language, visual-spatial perception, attention span, memory, and socialization.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
At Home Care Assistance, we don’t require clients to sign any long-term contracts, which means Alzheimer’s home care services can be increased, decreased, or discontinued without penalty. Our care services are also backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee and are available 24/7. Call us today at 254-856-0600 to speak with a knowledgeable Care Manager and schedule a complimentary consultation.